Looking for inspirational quotes for your pages in your bujo or planner? I’ve rounded up 20 of my favorite quotes here. I’ve also included four free printable journaling cards that you can use to decorate your pages with. I recommend printing on cardstock, or if you want to turn them into stickers, you could print on sticker paper.
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon.com. If you purchase products from these links, I’ll earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. To read my full disclosure statement, click here.
- “What lies behind us and what lies in front of us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A discovery is said to be an accident meeting a prepared mind.” -Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
- “You are allowed to be both a Masterpiece and a Work in Progress, simultaneously.” -Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace, and power to it.” -Goethe
- “A painting is never finished – it simply stops in interesting places.” -Paul Gardner
- “One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.” -André Gide
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” -Anaïs Nin
- “Follow your bliss and doors will open where there were no doors before.” -Joseph Campbell
- “Play is the highest form of research.” -Albert Einstein
- “With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?” -Oscar Wilde
- “The walls we build around ourselves to keep the sadness out also keeps out the joy.” -Jim Rohn
- “There are only three colors, ten digits, and seven notes. It’s what we do with them that’s important.” -John Rohn
- “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” -Friedrich Engels
- “Our stories are different, but our hearts are the same.” -Christina Feldman
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” -Maya Angelou
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” -Robert Frost
- “No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anyone but oneself.” -Virginia Woolfe
- “Adventures don’t begin until you get into the forest. That’s the first step in an act of faith.” -Mickey Hart
- “My childhood may be over, but that doesn’t mean playtime is.” -Ron Olson
- “There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm.” -Willa Cather
Bonus: Free Journaling Card Printables!
Click the link for your free journaling card printables: Journal Cards Printable
Here are my recommendations for cardstock and sticker paper to print your journal cards on. If you’d like to round the corners of the cards like I did, I also included a link to the punch I used. If you purchase anything through my links, I’ll earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting my work!